Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.americandatingguides.com.
Effective date – 01.11.2022
Last updated – 16.11.2022
2. What Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following data about you:
- Your name, email address, and any other information that you directly provide to us when you contact us through the Contact page or send us an email.
- Statistical data about how you use our website, how long you stay on the pages of our site, which pages you visit, the device you’re using to access our site, etc.
- Technical information such as your IP address and details about your browser.
- Your marketing and communication preferences.
3. How We Process Your Data
Your data may be used to:
- Respond to your queries when you get in touch with us through our Contact page or email.
- Personalize visitor experience on our website.
- Monitor the use of our website through statistical analysis.
- Administer and protect our website.
- Deliver relevant content and advertisements to our visitors.
- Understand the effectiveness of our advertising through statistical analysis.
- Comply with any legal obligations we are subject to or as required by a government authority.
4. Legal Grounds for Processing Your Data
- When you contact us through the Contact page (or by email), we receive an email with your message, name, and email address. This information will be used to respond to your query. The legal grounds for processing this data is “legitimate interest” – you expect us to respond to you.
- When you browse our website, we track information about you such as which location you visit us from, which pages you visit, how long you stay on these pages, what type of device you’re using, your navigation path, etc. This information will be processed to administer and protect our website, to deliver relevant website content and relevant advertisements to you, and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. The legal grounds for processing this information is “our legitimate interest,” which enables us to properly administer our website, to grow our business, and decide on our marketing strategy.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
5. How We Collect Your Personal Data
There are multiple ways we may collect your data:
- You may provide your personal information to us directly, either by contacting us through the contact page or sending us an email.
- We may receive data about you from third parties such as Google Analytics for historical research and advertising networks such as Facebook.
6. Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with anyone unless required to do so by law.
7. Data Transfers
We do not transfer your personal data to any third-parties.
8. Data Security
Although we do not store any of your personal information, we do have security measures in place to prevent your data from being accidentally disclosed or accessed without authorization. We only allow access to your personal data by employees who need to know such data due to business reasons. They will only process your data based on our instructions and must keep the data strictly confidential.
We will notify you and any applicable regulators if there is a data breach and we are legally required to do so.
9. Data Retention
Your personal information is only retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for, including any legal, analytical, or reporting requirements.
10. Google Analytics
The data Google Analytics collects includes, but is not limited to:
- What country and city you visit our website from
- What device you use when visiting our website
- Which pages you visit
- How you reached those pages
- How long you stay on these pages
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking if you wish. Learn more about it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your data is stored indefinitely, but you can ask us to remove it from Google Analytics any time. If you wish to do so, please get in touch with us through our Contact page.
Google Analytics data is completely anonymous and can’t personally identify you. The data is only used for analyzing statistics and historical records.
11. Google Adsense
Our website also uses Google Adsense, a Web advertising service of Google Inc. Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies, may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to AmericanDatingGuides and other sites that use Google advertising services.
Third parties may also be placing and reading cookies on our visitors’ browsers or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on our website.
You can opt-out of Google Ads Personalization using the Google Ads Settings: https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated?hl=en
Learn more about Google ads: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
12. Your Rights Under GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation)
Under the new Data Protection Regulation, you have many rights regarding your personal data and privacy. These rights include the right to request access to the data we hold about you, ask us to delete that data, ask us to stop collecting data, ask us not to transfer the data, object to processing this data, ask us to export that data, and withdraw consent where consent is given. Learn more about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
If you wish to contact us about any of these rights above, please get in touch through the Contact page. We try to respond to all requests within 30 days.
If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you have the right to complain to EDPI, the Estonian supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/items/612080).
Third parties and our advertising partners may also serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from visitors, and place or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers. Such tracking is done directly by the third parties through their own servers and AmericanDatingGuides has no access to or control over these cookies. This type of data collection is subject to the Privacy Policies of these third-party advertisers.
You may opt-out of personalized ads at any time. Here is a helpful resource for disabling internet ads.
Effective date – 01.11.2022
Last updated – 16.11.2022
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms. If we do, the changes will be listed under the “Last Updated” line. You should regularly review these Terms. Your continued use of AmericanDatingGuides.com after changes indicates your acceptance of those changes.
2. Use of Site
AmericanDatingGuides.com is for personal use only. You shall not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from or transfer any of the Content without our express
AmericanDatingGuides.com provides opinions, reviews, and information regarding online dating sites. This content is provided for informational purposes only. We are not responsible in any way for the services these online dating websites offer and nothing contained on AmericanDatingGuides.com should be construed as a guarantee of the utility, safety, or reliability of any service discussed on the Site. Please follow the directions provided by the dating sites when using any service reviewed or discussed on our Site.
Your use of any materials or information on AmericanDatingGuides.com is at your own risk entirely, and you are responsible for making sure that any information available on this website meets your personal requirements.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content we present is accurate and informative, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in such Content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your reliance on such Content, or the use of any product or service reviewed or discussed in such Content.
We make no warranties or representations regarding the use of the Content or about the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or reliability of any Content.
All of the Content and information provided via
We do not represent or warrant that the functions contained on AmericanDatingGuides.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, site, products, functionality, and materials available from
6. Links to Other Websites
We work with various partners and affiliate programs and may link from AmericanDatingGuides.com to these third-party sites. AmericanDatingGuides.com does not have any control over the Content or performance of these third-party websites, and we make no guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of their Content, nor do we make any promises about the quality of the information provided by these sites. We assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
7. Intellectual Property
AmericanDatingGuides.com is our property. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
8. Contact Information
Effective date – 01.11.2022
Last updated – 16.11.2022
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that contain certain information and that are stored on your computer either permanently or temporarily. None of the information these cookies store can identify you personally. All they do is recognize your computer as it moves between different websites on the web and help web servers identify you and remember things about you.
2. What Kind of Information Do Cookies Collect?
Most cookies simply tell web servers whether you have already been on the site or not so they can offer you a more convenient browsing experience next time.
For example, if a website is available in multiple languages, cookies will remember which language you preferred and will display that website in that particular language the next time you visit. Or if you’re shopping on an online retail site, cookies save the items in your shopping cart so that you can return to them later.
Cookies are also used to analyze website traffic and for marketing and advertising purposes.
3. What Types of Cookies Are There?
* There are two different types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies, which are stored in your computer as a file and stay there even after you close the website. These types of cookies use the recorded information to analyze your behavior or offer you personalized content when you visit that website next time.
- Session cookies, which are only stored on your computer during the time you browse a website. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the website. Session cookies don’t usually collect any personal data from your computer.
* Cookies can also be categorized as:
- Performance cookies, which allow us to analyze and improve the performance of our website. For example, performance cookies help us understand how people reach our website and which pages they visit most often. Performance cookies collect data that can be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Functionality cookies, which allow websites to remember your choices and offer enhanced features. For example, display a website in a foreign language. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for you to move around a website and use its features. These cookies do not collect information that could be used for marketing purposes.
* Third-party cookies
- Sometimes we embed video content, photos or other content from social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Youtube. These third-party sites may also place cookies in your browser through embedded content to collect information about you and serve content or advertisements. This type of data collection is subject to the Privacy Policies of these third-party advertisers.
4. How Can You Control Cookies?
Please note that although you can block cookies, doing so might prevent you from accessing some parts of our site. You can find more information about cookies here: allaboutcookies.org/.
5. What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
AmericanDatingGuides.com uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies used by the content network Cloudflare to identify trusted web traffic. The cookie expires in one year.
- Statistical cookies (Google Analytics) to understand how visitors use our website. Some of these cookies are valid for two years or until you delete them, some of them are valid for one day or until you delete them, and others are session cookies, which will be deleted automatically when you close our website.
- Marketing cookies by YouTube that allow them to offer personalized ads based on the users’ interests. Most of these YouTube cookies are session cookies that will be deleted automatically when you close our website. Some are persistent cookies (see above) that store your video player preferences using embedded Youtube videos.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.